The College has a clearly defined Quality Document defines college Policies on all the issues for quality assurance. They shall be implemented scrupulously encouraging improvement and innovation at various levels, and developing the institute into a centre of Excellence thus increasing the stake holders value and providing quality service to the society.
Short Term Goals
- To prepare and be ready with the requirements to secure NAAC- A++ by developing curriculum that suits Industrial demands, Implementation of modern pedagogical techniques, Research for solving complex societal problems and by adopting value based best practices.
- To prepare and be ready with the requirements to secure Accreditation of 6 years for UG B.Tech programmes of EEE, ME, ECE, CSE by enhancing faculty contributions, striving for continuous improvement of students, encouraging real time projects by students.
- To reach all the goals of our Academics Strengthening and Advancement cell, viz.
- designing curriculum for students academic and wholesome development, including their industry readiness,
- making teachers knowledgeable enough to train the students for academic, competitive, and placement examinations, following the Bloom's Taxonomy.
- making students solve complex engineering problems related to society, and carryout innovative projects using modern tools.
- developing comprehensive learning materials for different levels of students on all important core and elective courses in all the disciplines, and
- promoting research and consultancy by establishing new laboratories/ experimental setups.
- To improve communication skills of newly recruited faculty and faculty by the English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC)
- To make the institution energy conservative and also generate energy from renewable sources to enhance green echo system
- To establish more Centers of Excellence and Industry Certification facility on latest technologies in demand
- To have MoUs with industry to achieve research based solutions
- To promote start up culture among the students leading to entrepreneurship
Long Term Goals
- To collaborate with reputed global universities and industries
- To provide residential facilities for staff
- To have at least 70% Doctorates
- To obtain deemed to be university status
- To make the institution among the top 10 institutions in research and consultancy in the state
- To have at least 50% of engineering programs as Government of India (GOI) approved research centers.
- To make the institution a source of technology transfer and training to surrounding villages.
Achievement of goals shall be reviewed at least once a year in Governing Body Meetings.