About The Examination Cell
The Examination branch of the college is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of examinations for all the courses and maintenance of student records etc..,
Activities Of Examination Cell :-
- Distribution of Academic Calendars, Internal Examination Schedules to the students.
- Uploading Students Monthly Attendance to the JNTUK.
- Conduct of Internal Examinations according JNTUK Norms.
- Students Registrations for Regular and Supplementary Examinations.
- Display condonation and Detained Students list in the Notice Board.
- Display of External Lab Time Tables and Conduct of Lab Examinations.
- Distribution of External Examination Schedules to the Departments and display of the same in the Notice Boards.
- Issue of Hall Tickets to the Students.
- Conduct of University End Examinations.
- Display of the Results Published by JNTUK in the Notice Boards and distribution of same to the Departments.
- Collection of Marks Memos, Provisional Certificates and Consolidated Marks Memos from JNTUK and distribute the same to the students.
- Display of Re-Counting (RC) and Re-Valuation (RV) Schedules in Notice Boards.
- Registrations for RC & RV.
- Display of RC & RV results in the Notice Board